Looking for answers?
If you just need some advice, and don’t need a full design, perhaps a coaching session would be useful. Let’s meet at a good time for you to answer questions and give you advice. Usually I have the experience to answer your questions on the spot. If you ask something that I just don’t know, I’ll get all excited about the opportunity to learn something new, and get back to you.
Some people use their time to:
- learn the basics of pruning
- figure out what order to tackle the steps of a garden upgrade
- learn more about how to go about soil conditioning
- identify the plants that a previous home owner left in your garden
- identify pests and learn control methods
- get advice on maintaining plant health
- explore choices for plants to add to their garden trouble spots
Based on a one-hour minimum, these consultations allow the homeowner to tackle garden projects on their own with confidence. We can also arrange to meet regularly throughout the season to learn what needs to be done as your garden grows.